Course / Slope Ratings:
Rules of Play
- USGA rules apply with the addition of posted local rules.
- Keep pace-USGA pace of play rating is 4 hours 18 minutes.
- Each player must have own clubs and bag.
- All food and beverage must be purchased at course-coolers are not allowd.
- Proper golf attire must be worn on course and grounds.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks, and rake traps.
- You must be 21 with a valid license to rent or operate a golf car.
- Everyone on course must pay greens fee-no riders, walkers or caddies.
- Each golfer assumes all risks and danger incidental to the game of golf and is personally liable for all damage to property or injury to persons which result from golfer’s actions.
- Management reserves the right to revoke the license to play at this course for anyone whose conduct is unbecoming or for infractions of the rules by removing each person from the premises without refund.
- All players on the course must check in with the starter prior to their round.
- Fivesomes not allowed. Mulligans not allowed.